FC2-T1 Lockup

dev3n dev3n at optusnet.com.au
Sat Feb 14 13:11:50 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I have simular hardware to you except I have Nvidia 4200ti 128mb Video card,
I can't even get Fedora to install it just
locks up at running /sbin/loader.

Anyone have any ideas on this, also have had the same problem with redhat 9
with the kernel:  spurious 8259A interrupt:  IRQ 7, error message.  Have not
found a answer to that one yet, but seemed to make no difference in running
RH9.

dev3n