More Garzik and the libata (SATA) BLAH committee

raxet maxer1 at xmission.com
Sat Feb 14 19:54:06 UTC 2004

Still doesn't work. Built the 2.6.2-1.79custom kernel, made a driver
diskette to use with FC2 test 1 install.

Nada.

No workee using the same procedure ( see
http://www.fys.ku.dk/~esban/promise376.html ) tried and tested since
RH9, FC1 etc.
So I suggest you all go soak your heads <just kidding>.

There is absolutely NO sata support in FC2 test 1 and no work around to
get it to work period.

Anyone at all getting "02:04.0 RAID bus controller: Promise Technology,
Inc. PDC20376 (rev 02)"
which works in 2.4.22-1.2166.nptlcustom to work in FC2 test 1 please
respond.

Thanks and I'm off to spend the day with my wife which is WAY MORE fun
then being with you characters! :)

RaXeT