x86_64 and Radeon 9600

Jason Reicheneker jreichen at computer.org
Sun Feb 15 02:10:51 UTC 2004

It works for the 9600SE as well.  Make sure you take all defaults when
the install script runs.  I didn't the first time and it brought up the
basic window manager (not sure what the name of it is, but there was no
task bar, just 3 ugly terminal windows).  I didn't know how to fix that
and didn't have much to lose so I just reinstalled RH9 and tried it again.

There was no 'ATI Radeon 9600SE' listed in the Display application so I
selected 'ATI Radeon AGP' instead.

How do I enter it in bugzilla so it's assigned to FC2?