Where is the php-imap RPM file?

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Sun Feb 15 18:21:05 UTC 2004

Am So, den 15.02.2004 schrieb fedora at peejay.info um 06:52:
> I installed Fedora Core 2 Test 1 on my machine tonight and overall it all
> went very well and I have my webserver, email and everything else going. I
> have run into one issue.
>
> Where is the php-imap file for the version of PHP that comes with Fedora
> Core 2 Test 1?

uw-imapd was kicked and this way no more build in php-imad package.

[ snipped php rpms list ]

> What I really want to know is how to get the IMAP module for PHP going on
> this release of Fedora as I really need that active.

There is a bugzilla entry about this and Joe Orton requested to vote for
having imap support in PHP.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2166.nptl
Sirendipity 16:12:50 up 19:51, 7 users, 1.48, 1.24, 1.14
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]