FC2 test1 and KVM switch

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at welho.com
Tue Feb 17 07:27:59 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-02-16 at 23:59, Sandy Pond wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-02-16 at 14:16, Panu Matilainen wrote:
> ...snip...
> > Using "imps" makes it half-work: after switching around the wheel
> > scrolling works downwards but not upwards :-/ "exps" is back to the mad
> > mouse disease.

Duh.. and after switching back and forth a couple more times the mouse
went totally nuts with "imps" as well. So for me it's back to mouse
without a wheel in FC2 it seems :(

> I use kvm's and also plug/unplug mouse/keyboard into hot motherboards
> all the time (I know your not suppose to).  Most times screws up X
> kills current login.

That used to work with 2.4 kernels (just switching VT was enough, no
need to kill X) but with 2.6 if it gets screwed it stays screwed.

	- Panu -