Installation Promblems with Fedora

Damokles damokles.ef at gmx.de
Tue Feb 17 21:33:58 UTC 2004

I've downloaded all 3 images (FC_1 i386)... and burned it with Nero on CD.

After booting from my DVD-Rom  (sec. slave) .. i got the error
"permission denied" and the Installation breaks down.

Booting from my Burning-Drive (sec. master) i get to this blue
installation screen .... but the the system hangs and nothing else happens.

All switches ... nodp, text, noprob don't help.

My system:

P4 2,0 Ghz Nw
1 GB Ram
Asus P4B533-E
hda -> Seagate 40 GB
hdb -> IBM IC* 40GB (currently suse installed) [target drive]
Promise Raid 0 (2x 80 GB Seagate)
CDROM + DVD

Thx for your help

PS: sorry about my bad english (german linux noob) ;)