glibc-common install error with FC2 test1 (1.90)

Tony Jones tony at immunix.com
Fri Feb 20 00:25:59 UTC 2004

Installers media check says all 4 disks are good.

First install, ran into bug 116199

Switched machines.

Now, get a fatal error (for both custom:everything and workstation).
Installer errors out almost immediately installing glibc-common-2.3.3-7

Install log says:
	error: unpacking of archive failed on file
	/usr/lib/locale/ko_KR.euckr/LC_COLLATE;4035a6d9:
	cpio: MD5 sum mismatch

Can't find anything in bugzilla.  List archive search for the last 2 hrs
gives me "redhat.com is temporarily unavailable. Please try back later" :)

Seems like a show stopper problem, would have thought everyone would be
seeing it,  so I'm wondering if I'm missing something. Anyone clue me in?

Thanks

Tony