Include k3b in Fedora Core 2?

Michael Opdenacker zumbi3 at free.fr
Sat Feb 21 11:45:25 UTC 2004

Hello,

I'm surprised that k3b did not make its way to Fedora Core 2 test 1. I
know where I can get the rpms from, but I would like it to be shipped in
the FC isos and installed by default.

Contrary to xcdroast and gtoaster, k3b is (at last) a very easy to use
cd burning interface. In addition, it looks very stable and I never had
significant issues with it. In addition, its development team is still
active (I don't see much going on with the other 2).

So, is it too late to add k3b to Fedora Core 2? If there's a lack of
space, I think that k3b deserves to be part of the release more than
xcdroast and gtoaster.

Users would love the change!

    What do you think?

    Cheers,