Include k3b in Fedora Core 2?

Michael Opdenacker zumbi3 at free.fr
Sat Feb 21 12:26:00 UTC 2004

Thanks Shrek!

Actually, I first tried to report this through Bugzilla, but I didn't
find an appropriate component name. Most component names are packages
already in the distribution.

I've just found the "distribution" component which is already in use for
package requests.

So, I'll file this in Bugzilla.

    Thanks again!

    :-)