Include k3b in Fedora Core 2?

Jim Cornette redhat-jc at insight.rr.com
Sat Feb 21 22:04:30 UTC 2004

Michel Alexandre Salim wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-02-21 at 12:45 +0100, Michael Opdenacker wrote:
> [snip]
>
>>So, is it too late to add k3b to Fedora Core 2? If there's a lack of
>>space, I think that k3b deserves to be part of the release more than
>>xcdroast and gtoaster.
>>

> I second that. gtoaster, in particular, has a terrible user interface.
> And k3b from fedora.us works well.
>
> - Michel

I find gtoaster to have an easy to use interface. I like having
xcdroaster around also, for times that one or the other is ot working
correctly.

I'd also like to have k3b around for more options and as an additional
backup for the rare times that the other 2 front end programs have problems.

The last time and probably the only time that I have tried out k3b, it
did not work properly. In open source and with programs that change a
lot, the more the better, within reason.

Add, but don't remove the other two programs.

Jim