fedora-test-list digest, Vol 1 #571 - 24 msgs

Jason Knight tuxpenguin at austin.rr.com
Sun Feb 22 19:51:49 UTC 2004

The only thing that happens when I run a depmod is it lists a lot of
things like this:

[root at tuxpenguin bana]# /sbin/depmod nvaudio
# module             id=string
# pci module         vendor     device     subvendor  subdevice
class      class_mask driver_data
# isapnp module      cardvendor carddevice driver_data vendor
function   ...# usb module         match_flags idVendor idProduct
bcdDevice_lo bcdDevice_hi bDeviceClass bDeviceSubClass bDeviceProtocol
bInterfaceClass bInterfaceSubClass bInterfaceProtocol driver_info
# module             pattern
# ieee1394 module    match_flags vendor_id model_id specifier_id version
# module             id

I don't know if that is how I am supposed to use it but If I then run a
modprobe afterwards it gives me the same result.
Any more ideas?

--
Jason Knight
Fedora Core 1 Test 1 *x86_64*