/sbin not in path

Sean Earp smearp at mac.com
Tue Feb 24 02:31:45 UTC 2004

Thanks Daniel and Mike-

You guys are, of course, absolutely correct.  I have finally managed to
find a site that lays out what the purpose of the standard directories
are in Linux.  Had I read it before I submitted the question, I would
have been able to answer it myself.  If you are a Linux newbie like
myself, make sure to bookmark this handy reference:

<http://www.pathname.com/fhs/2.2/>

Hope this helps someone,

-Sean