system-config-httpd doesn't work (bugzilla #116772)

Gregory Woodbury ggw at wolves.durham.nc.us
Wed Feb 25 01:26:07 UTC 2004

I reported previously that system-config-httpd didn't seem to be
working.  I did a fresh install from a development mirror and the
problem is still there.

An examination of the "messages" log shows that the consolehelper is
still trying to access "redhat-config-http" instead of
"system-config-httpd" when running.

Someone overlooked something simple in the configuration tables for
console helper is what it looks like.

--
Gregory G. "Wolfe" Woodbury      `-_-'    Owner/Admin: wolves.durham.nc.us
ggw at wolves.durham.nc.us         U     RHCT August 2003