Sorry but FAT32 and NTFS at the same that CIFS???

walter at serviciosysistemas.com walter at serviciosysistemas.com
Wed Feb 25 18:18:00 UTC 2004

Hi All
I have a configuration with 3 HD, one with winXP in NTFS, another with
FC2 and the last with only DATA in FAT32...
How I can to mount this partition into Fedora.... with Mandrake 9 this
work fine .... but now!!!
I can use the same type of partition CIFS for but.

Best regards....

Servicios y Sistemas
First CyberCafe with Linux (mandrake) in Palma de Mallorca/Spain

López Pascual Walter Leonardo
C/Salva 12  1ºbajos - Palma de Mallorca - Baleares - España
 Tel: 971 91 31 84 - Fax: 971 91 31 84