madwifi

Parrish M Myers parrishmyers at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 29 17:06:28 UTC 2004

It took me a while to find the time to recompile the kernel from the
kernel-source...  Which looked like it worked, meaning the vmlinux
executable is there in the build directory.  Thanks for the help.

I seems I have developed a new problem tough...  When tring to install
the new kernel I installed it using "rpm -Uvh" which worked all right
but uninstalled the current kernel at the same time.  Now I get this
error when I try to install a kernel... something about grubby not
being able to find a sutible template.  Does anyone know what this
means?

Can someone post thier /boot/grub/menu.lst file such that I might cut
and paste it... The don't want to reinstall again...

Thanks. agin.

=====
"Parrish Myers" <parrishmyers at yahoo.com>