evolution 1.5.1 test packages

Edward S. Marshall esm at logic.net
Thu Jan 8 17:35:25 UTC 2004

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 12:16:24PM -0500, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> Hmmm, haven't seen this one.  Note that evolution --force-shutdown does
> the same thing killev used to.  If you see this, you might want to
> strace/gdb one of the remaining processes and see what it's doing.

Didn't know about the --force-shutdown thing (or where killev was hiding),
good to keep in mind. Thanks!

If I can get it to do it again, I'll open a bug report with whatever info
I can get out of it. (Shouldn't be very hard; it was fairly repeatable
last night.)

> The ordering is alphabetical for me but with INBOX always first.   I
> wonder if it's just using the order given back by the IMAP server.  What
> server are you using it against?

Courier-imap. INBOX is always first, and a "feature" of courier's mailbox
hierarchy places all boxes under that, in a semi-random order. I'd lean
toward believing the order is what courier is supplying.

--
Edward S. Marshall <esm at logic.net>
http://esm.logic.net/

Felix qui potuit rerum cognoscere causas.