pcmcia-problems...

William Hooper whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 13 21:48:28 UTC 2004

Tim Kossack said:
> Am Di, den 13.01.2004 schrieb William Hooper um 21:52:
>> Tim Kossack said:
>> > hm, someone at redhat or some expert here _should know_ what to do -
>> > no...?!
>>
>> You are asking the wrong list.  Try the fedora-list.
>>
> sorry, but where's the problem?
>
> i really wonder what's the difference between my issue and the one of
> the slightly older ati-thread here at this list?

This list is for Fedora test releases and testing update packages.
Sometimes people post off-topic questions and they get answered.
Complaining because your off-topic question didn't get answered won't
help.  The fedora-list is for general Fedora release issues, so it is a
better list for your question.  It also has a different subscriber base,
so someone there may have already found your answer.

--
William Hooper