file sharing

stephan schutter rhl at farorbit.com
Thu Jan 15 03:27:34 UTC 2004

I have tried these... besides being complicated (because only root can mount
these and the syntax is cryptic); it does not work in a Windows 2000 Active
Directory network. I know it "can work" because Xandros has this working
somehow. When may we expect Fedora to support basic file sharing in a
corporate network?