Java and Fedora

Jean Francois Martinez jfm512 at free.fr
Thu Jan 15 07:13:09 UTC 2004

The vendor assumes you are an admin ie the ONE person between N who is
doing system administration  and that means that he can spend
a lot of time studying because at organization level it is only a small
overhead.

For a personal computer it  is one person between one and that means
that any time spent on study and work on system administration detracts
directly from real work.  That means that the user will have little time
for it and cannot develop expertise.  If he tries then he will not doing
real work.

--
Jean Francois Martinez <jfm512 at free.fr>