Initial test of x86_64 on eMachines / Best Buy / Circuit City M6805 notebook

Mike Larkin mlarkin at azathoth.net
Fri Jan 23 09:12:06 UTC 2004

Yes, I found the same thing. I downloaded 4.3.99.902 and the problems
were fixed.

Actually, I got most of the features of the laptop working. If anyone is
interested in a write-up, I'll put together a page and link to
linux-laptop.net.

FYI - FreeBSD 5.2 and NetBSD 11/03 snapshot won't boot at all.

-ml