naconda White Out - no install

Pete Bradbury pete.s.bradbury at btinternet.com
Sat Jan 24 23:26:59 UTC 2004

I now have a limited resolution using vesa driver, unfortunately my
Viewsonic monitor isn't on the list.

I noticed also that my Alcatel speedtouch appears to have loaded a
'speedtch' module,
Is there some support for this adsl modem in fedora, or will I have to set
it up as I used to do for RH 9,0?

I can't see anything in the Gnome desktop to support it?