Problems with rawhide

Gary Peck gbpeck at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 31 00:20:25 UTC 2004

On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 11:41:51PM +0000, Paul wrote:
> 2. The applications on the main gnome menu have vanished totally!
> Everything else is on the main gnome menu, but not the applications.
> What do I need to install (again) to get that working properly?

i'm under the impression that it's just broken right now. i haven't
seen any comments on fedora-devel-list to indicate that someone has
gotten their menus in gnome back since they broke last week (2 weeks
ago?).

> 4. There is a conflict between libcroco-0.30 and 0.40. The only thing
> needing 0.40 is librsvg.

librsvg is no longer in rawhide. everything is using librsvg2 now (which
depends on libcroco-0.40). i believe the only thing in rawhide still
depending on libcroco-0.30 is abiword. check the fedora-devel-list
archives from this week for the discussion on issues with abiword.

gary