Fedora Core 1 Test Update: mc-4.6.0-8.3

Jakub Jelinek jakub at redhat.com
Sat Jan 31 09:13:16 UTC 2004

On Sat, Jan 31, 2004 at 03:49:18AM +0100, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
> I am very glad you included the php.syntax file, but the patch I
> uploaded for #112644 is buggy, as I found out and stated in that bug
> report.

Actually, I found another bug in that patch (and that the original code is
very crappy).  It always calloced the arrays to make sure they are in the
end NULL terminated, of course realloc without any memset would not keep the
rest cleared and so if you're unlucky it would segfault.  Triggered with
explicit memset (, 0xaa, ).  Rewritten so that it terminates both the
keywords and contexts explicitely and no longer misuses calloc.

Bill, mc-4.6.0-8.4 is in updates-candidate, can you please repush? Thanks.
Now I'm really away...

	Jakub