New Nvidia driver with 4k stack support is out

Thu Jul 1 15:30:14 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-01 at 10:13, Bob Chiodini wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-07-01 at 11:04, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > On Thursday 01 July 2004 01:57, Mark Bradbury wrote:
> > >Get it while its hot
> > >
> > >ftp://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86/1.0-6106/README.txt
> > >http://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86/1.0-6106/NVIDIA-Linux-x
> > >86-1.0-6106-pkg1.run
> >
> > Unforch, the second line above is an unlistable virtual directory no
> > matter how I approach it with mozilla.  Can someone post the real
> > linkage please.
> Try:
>
> http://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86/1.0-6106/NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-6106-pkg1.run
>
> This is all one line, in case your mail reader broke it up.  You can
> also navigate to the file thru www.nvidia.com -> drivers, etc.
>
> Bob...

Alternatively, you can use:

http://tinyurl.com/2qm2r

For those not familiar, www.tinyurl.com will take a long URL that would
typically line-wrap and turn it into, for example, what you see above.
There are other similar services available on the web.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz