New Nvidia driver with 4k stack support is out

D. D. Brierton darren at dzr-web.com
Sat Jul 3 00:28:45 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-07-03 at 00:56, Gene Heskett wrote:
> My optometrist says we'll start talking about cateracts in about 10
> years (maybe), and I'm seeing 20-10 as corrected right now.

In which case the perfectly legitimate gripe you should have had is how
crappy and inaccessible their web page is. As a web developer I
completely agree with you. I reckon that scores about a zero on all the
accessibility guidelines out there. But be sure to bitch about the
correct thing. Their website sucks. (Well, to be fair, their information
architecture is fine. But someone, be it the graphic designer or the
interaction designer, hasn't spared one thought for accessibility.)
Their support of GNU/Linux (which is what you originally criticised) is
actually pretty good (although it would be much better if they just
open-sourced their drivers).

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren at dzr-web.com          www.dzr-web.com