Evo-1.5.9.2 problems

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Jul 6 22:36:47 UTC 2004

Hi,

> Has anyone else been starting to get crashes while running this version?
> Maybe at least since doing some upgrading to rawhide in the last week or
> so?  It seems to crash a bit more (hardly ever before) lately, plus
> there is even some type of bookend/bookmark error while selecting the
> address book (but you do get to the address book after you click OK in
> the error box).

I've only had Ev problems on the laptop where I've seen the bookend
error and had dire problems downloading emails from POP3.

On every other machine, it's rock solid.

According to gnome.org, the latest version is 1.5.9.0 - Fedora has a
TARDIS!

TTFN

Paul
--
"If I face my God tomorrow, I can tell Him I am innocent.
I've never harmed anyone. I have cheated no one.