Evo-1.5.9.2 problems

Douglas Furlong douglas.furlong at firebox.com
Wed Jul 7 08:06:05 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-06 at 21:59 +0000, Mike Chambers wrote:
> Has anyone else been starting to get crashes while running this version?
> Maybe at least since doing some upgrading to rawhide in the last week or
> so?  It seems to crash a bit more (hardly ever before) lately, plus
> there is even some type of bookend/bookmark error while selecting the
> address book (but you do get to the address book after you click OK in
> the error box).
>
> Any chance there are some updates to this lately that maybe haven't been
> compiled recently?
>
> evolution-1.5.9.2-1
> evolution-data-server-0.0.94.1-1
I don't seem to be having any of those problems, however I have noticed
that Evolution no longer reliably remembers my position in folders, when
I go back to my Inbox, or any other folder the view appears to be
randomly placed, and not highlighting (and visible) the email that I was
last reading.

I'm fairly certain it WAS doing that before?

--
Douglas Furlong
Systems Administrator