FC3t1 mirrors

PFJ paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Jul 13 08:35:11 UTC 2004

Hi,

I've just tried to access the mirrors page on the fedora site and it
seems to have vanished (gives a 404).

Anyone know where I can download it from or if I can use yum to grab it
for me and can I take it that it will only be available after the US
wakes up (about 4pm British Summer Time)?

TTFN

Paul
--
"If I face my God tomorrow, I can tell Him I am innocent.
I've never harmed anyone. I have cheated no one.