anyone else having mediacheck problems with FC3t1 images?

Jason Dravet dravet at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 00:24:11 UTC 2004

The CD I was describing was FC3-test1-i386-disc1.iso.  At this time I only
have a Windows XP partition.  I switched PCs a couple weeks ago and I only
had time to install XP.  I also saw shortly after that FC3 test1 would be
out soon so I decided to wait for FC3-test1 for the install.

I burned the isos using a fully patched XP Pro system with ISO Recorder from
http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/isorecorder.htm.

It is funny that DMA should be mentioned.  I just turn it on for the zip
drive and CD-ROM this afternoon.  I turned DMA on after I burned the
replacement CDs.  I will try re-burnning the CDs tomorrow.

Thanks,

Jason