Yet another FC3 wishlist

Michel Salim michel.salim at
Tue Jul 20 10:28:00 UTC 2004

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 08:44:38 +0100, Douglas Furlong
<douglas.furlong at> wrote:

> > Would it be possible to include support for the Intel Pro Wireless
> > 2100 and 2200 wireless cards? (The drivers are available at
> > and respectively)
> >
> You may want to include this as a request for enhancement, or what ever
> it is called in bugzilla, you may have slightly more luck (and post a
> link when you mention it on here to also make it easier for developers.
Sure; I just thought I'd sound it off first in the mailing list,
especially since I'm unable to run the latest kernels and so would not
know if the modules are already integrated.

Bug report available here:

- Michel

fedora-test-list mailing list
fedora-test-list at