usb disk installations

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 21 01:57:13 UTC 2004

I attempted to install FC3T1 on a USB drive using expert mode. It seems
that all the proper files installed on the disk. The disk is a laptop
disk contained inside a usb - ATA adapter and seems to work with the
proper modeles loaded.

Are there any plans to get the module needed to mount USB disks loaded
soon enough to be able to boot from these disks.

My grub.conf file is in the attached file.

There is a lot of interest in getting this concept to work.

Thanks,
Jim

--
The duck hunter trained his retriever to walk on water.....
"Notice anything?" the owner asked eagerly.