During install .. comments

Christian Thibodeau jlcthibo at uumail.gov.bc.ca
Thu Jul 22 22:32:56 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 17:11 -0500, Harry Putnam wrote:
> I'm posting some comments as I go thru an install.  Probably not
> bugzilla material but some small suggestions.
>
> Choosing auto partition with a workstation install.  I never saw
> anyway to have a look at the auto created partition setup.
> I've reached the installation part now and don't know yet what my
> partition look like.
>
> Maybe one can back up after auto partition and chose manual to see
> what was done?  But it seems there should be point where you are just
> shown what was done.  Would be usefull if for some reason the auto
> setup was'nt adequate for users needs.

My memory may be a little fuzzy as it has been a couple of days since I
did my FC3T1 install, but I recall that on the page where you select
whether to do the auto or manual setup there was a checkbox that allowed
you to edit/verify the partitions selected. I do not remember exactly
what the working is, but I know there is something on that page because
I used it :)