Kernel-2.6.7-1.494 and Nvidia Drivers

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 18:16:48 UTC 2004

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:47:59 -0400, Brian R Smith
<brian at cypher.acomp.usf.edu> wrote:
> > If you want to make other testers aware of your problems and
> > compare notes with other testers use fedora-test-list
>
> For testers of Fedora Core development releases...

You know what... im an idiot... I apologize.
Luckily i did say please this time, so at least i get points for being
a civil idiot.

-jef"will gladly accept his rightfuly deserved egg on his face,
becuase well I've never been really keen on using eating utensils and
egg tastes good"spaleta