Spamassassin/Evolution under fc3t1

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Wed Jul 28 21:05:02 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 20:25 +0100, Paul wrote:

> > > I've just brought over the .spamassassin directory from
> > > the other machine and downloading email/checking is still dog slow.
> > Same for me, spamassassin uses a lot of cycles. I already disabled
> > remote tests from Mail Preferences -> Junk.
>
> That was the first thing I tried. No good, still dog slow.

What if you select not to check for *any* junk, does it still go slow?
I have that problem and it's something with the way evolution interacts
with spamassassin.  I just turned it off completely and just use
spamassassin for now until it gets better.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt...Then it's hilarious!"