Missing deps on the latest updates

Mike Klinke lsomike at futzin.com
Sat Jul 31 19:38:29 UTC 2004

On Saturday 31 July 2004 14:31, Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > I ran into the same dependency problem this morning but just
> > selecting a different mirror for downloading solved the problem.
>
> Which mirror are you using?
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul

The first one below gave me the same error you noted:

>libcroco.so.2 is missing and is required for nautilus, gnome-games

and when I switched to the second I was able to update without error.
As a side note, neither gnome-games nor nautilus was updated by the
second mirror. As to which mirror is correct I have not investigated.

baseurl=ftp://limestone.uoregon.edu/fedora/development/$basearch
baseurl=ftp://fedora.cs.utah.edu/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/$basearch

Regards, Mike Klinke