Odd font problem

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 18:15:40 UTC 2004

Hi,

My son's box has a clean install of vanilla FC2, but is using the dev
version of Evolution.

For some reason, while you can still read the emails, you can't see
anything in the From/Subject/Date columns. I remember seeing this under
FC1 as well.

Any ideas what it is caused by and how to fix it?

TTFN

Paul
--
"Your lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I, many of
them incompetent boobs. I know this because I worked alongside them,