Evolution 1.5.9

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Mon Jun 7 23:10:51 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 16:46 -0400, David Malcolm wrote:

> Yes.   They're now available from my usual place:
> http://people.redhat.com/dmalcolm/
>
> I'm using evo 1.5.9.1 to send this message.

Seems since installing this version (along with updates from rawhide),
while retreiving emails via POP on my local network, they are EXTREMELY
slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, and this is a 100M network, as they were
fast before this version.

I also tried doing an ftp along with couple network tests, and those all
flew through the network like normal, so seems it's just an evolution
problem.

Any ideas or anyone else experiencing this?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's always better to hurt a little now, than to hurt a lot later!"