Still can't boot any kernel after 2.6.6-1.394

LDM ldmiller at dslnorthwest.net
Mon Jun 14 03:23:22 UTC 2004

Installed FC2 fresh on 3 computers.  A PIII, a P4 and an Athlon.  The
Intels both boot any kernel ok.  The Athlon will not boot any kernel
after the above.  Problem begins with the USB system.  Compiled custom
kernel from 2.6.6-1.427 deselecting USB support and selecting the Athlon
processor. Kernel boots fine.

Seems I remember some issues a few months or weeks ago (bad memory) with
the A7N8X-X board.  Could this have something to do with the board?  The
Athlon is a 2600 Barton on an Asus A7N8X-X board.  Can a kernel wizard
shed some light on this or should I just bugzilla it.
--

Larry Miller