Update packages and dependencies problems

Daniel Clemente Roman dclemen at eresmas.com
Mon Mar 8 16:15:04 UTC 2004

Hi,

I've a FC1 machine without Internet connection, and anothers (MSWindows)
with connection. When I want to install a rpm in FC1, I download it,
copy to a CD, and then try to install. But usually I have dependencies
problems, so I need to download more rpm, write another CD/session and
then try again.

But there are any program/Web, who can tell me what dependencies problem
I will have for a specific rpm (from my MSWindows machine).

I've FC disk so dependencies will be affect only for early packages or
packages not include in FC.

Thanks

FC is installed at home :)
MSWindows is istalled at work :(

Edición Limitada del nuevo disco de David Bisbal: Bulería. Consíguelo
con un 18% de decuento, solo por 15,50 €
http://www.eresmas.com/banners/promo.html?zanox