# Re: FC1 Test2 Internet Problem

Scott DiNucci sdinucci at cableone.net
Mon Mar 8 16:30:14 UTC 2004

This is exactly what the problem was and how to resolve it.  The recommended
solutions require to turn off ECN support through Echo set or rebuilding the
kernel.  Is there a solution to do this other than rebuilding the kernel or the
echo set(e.g. GUI for configuration setting within internet/network configuration)?

Thanks to Andreas for providing the solution!

Scott