kernel-2.6.3.1.1.246 686

Efthym efthym at gmx.net
Wed Mar 10 05:10:21 UTC 2004

I got the same message running 2.6.3-2.1.246custom .
If I modprobe nfs, the module loads correctly together with lockd and
sunrpc.
Then mount /var/lib/rpc-pipes works. What I don't understand is why it
gets loaded at the first place. All the services for NFS are disabled at
startup.I'm not sure though if the line in fstab was there before. I guess
thats why it tries to mount at startup.