Regarding Evolution 1.5

Phil Schaffner P.R.Schaffner at IEEE.org
Wed Mar 10 18:20:25 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 00:10 +0800, Colin Charles wrote:

> > I recall reading that 1.5 won't be in FC2  but cant thouse  wanting to
> > use it  follow Katzj  devel??
>
> Add the following to /etc/yum.conf
>
> [evolution]
> name=Evolution Devel Snaps
> baseurl=http://people.redhat.com/katzj/evolution/
Followed this advice and upgraded from the 1.5.4 rpms from Noa Resare
pointed to in a previous evolution thread.  Seems pretty stable for
bleeding-edge stuff, but both Noa's version and Jeremy's crash every
time I attempt to read an e-mail from my public radio station, WHRO.
Bug-buddy showed no debugging symbols available, so loaded all the -
debuginfo packages.  No sign of improvement in debug info - filed
anyway.  Should this be filed in Bugzilla, or is there something else to
get better information for debugging?

Phil