KDE menu-structure, configs and icons lost

Roland Wolters wolters.liste at gmx.net
Sun Mar 14 12:49:36 UTC 2004

Hi,
I updated my development system through apt-get thiso day, and lost several
configs of my KDE: the menu-structure was lost, several icons disappeared
there, some icons in the panels were lost (the "konsole" and the "kontact" i
added) and some configs were lost, like html open with Konqueror.
I tried to repair my menu, but it doesnt matter what I add to the menu-edit
programm, nothing works, it does not show the changes!

The update was about 100 Packages, no new kernel, but new kde-libs, I think.
The rest, like KDE 3.2.1, was already installed.

Do you have the same problems?
Maybe it depends on the new kde-libs, or on the new redhat-menu?

Roland