Someone Explain: Whats going on X.org/XFree

Edwards, Scott (MED, Kelly IT Resouces) James.Edwards at med.ge.com
Thu Mar 18 16:42:55 UTC 2004

Yes, please!

I was over looking at the XFree86 FAQ
http://www.xfree86.org/legal/licenses.html and X.org download terms
http://www.x.org/Downloads_terms.html and I really can't see much
difference.  Is there something I'm missing?

I'm working on a project (with a very short release schedule) that is
planning on using FC2.  At this very moment we are testing ATI 9600 Pro,
9600 XT, two different 9800 cards, and several nVidia cards.  Now I'm
worried how this will affect us if FC2 comes with a X.org server instead
of XFree86.

Thanks
  -Scott