Anyone have Tyan S2880 (Dual Opteron) and got the onboard broadcom adapters working?

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Thu Mar 18 23:52:11 UTC 2004

Kernel 2.6.3-2.1.253.2.1smp
Tyan S2880 Motherboard

I've tried the tg3 module, I've downloaded the bcm5700 module from Tyans
site and tried it too.  Neither of them detect the dual onboard GigE
adapters. I've made sure the adapters are enabled in the BIOS, I've
tried booting with acpi=off, etc...I even removed all the PCI cards from
the machine to ensure there are no conflicts. I'm running out of ideas,
does anyone have this board and gotten the broadcom adapters working?
If anyone has any suggestions I would be glad to consider them as well.