selinux

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 21:56:41 UTC 2004

Hi,

After the upgrade at the weekend, we had a power outage this morning.
The machine booted up fine, but unless I (or any other user of the
machine) use KDE or XFec (I think it's called), then we cannot login to
gnome.

I constantly get

/etc/X11/gdm/PreSession/Default: Registering your session with wtmp and
utmp
/etc/X11/gdm/PreSession/Default: running: /user/bin/X11/sessreg -a -w
/var/log/wtmp -u /var/run/utmp -x "/var/gdm/:0.Xservers" -h "" -l ":0"
"paul"
/etc/X11/xdm/Xsession: line 25: [: missing `]'

(this is with selinux=0 set in the grub boot line). If I remove the
selinux=0 line from the grub boot line, besides the pile of stuff due to
not having renamed the drives, I still get a similar error

Any ideas what is going on here?

How do I rename the drives? There is nothing in the /selinux directory.

TTFN

Paul
--
One OS to fool them all