gnome Thems

Sean Earp smearp at mac.com
Wed Mar 24 05:12:32 UTC 2004

Hello All-

I would just like to check if the problem I am having with Gnome Themes
is JUST ME <tm>   or a problem that needs to be fixed.

When changing to ANY theme other than Blue Curve (via Fedora Menu -->
Preferences --> Theme), I get the following error message:

"Failed to load image redhat-email.png

Details: Failed to open file
'/usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/apps/redhat-email.png': No such file or
directory"

When I go and look, the file is there, although it is highlighted in red
(?!?!?!?!).   Do I just have a corrupt image problem, or is this a FC2
problem that needs to be fixed?  Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

-Sean