hmmmm, now what - radeon and xorg configuration

TGS spam at tachegroup.com
Wed Mar 24 06:22:25 UTC 2004

So now I am up and running with xorg, but I have a few questions. I am using
the Radeon Mobility 9600 (M10) and want to actually use the card, and not
just the VESA driver.

So, what do I use to configure xorg? Do I use systen-display-config as
usual? I say that since it seems odd that the configuration file used to
drive xorg would still be XF86Config.

Where do I find out what drivers are supported in the release> I am looking
and looking, but cannot find docs on the sparse xorg site.