Bug Buddy or Bugzilla submissions

Jim Cornette redhat-jc at insight.rr.com
Wed Mar 24 23:12:01 UTC 2004

Deji Akingunola wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-03-23 at 22:01, Jim Cornette wrote:
>

>>What I was trying to do to the clock applet was to change it to 12 hr
>>format and to check the date to be present within the applet.
>>
>>Is this problem present for anyone else? I didn't set the properties
>>ahead of time on the 17th or 18th.
>

> I encountered the same crash, and i use bug-buddy to fill the bug with
> GNOME bugzilla; below is an excerpt of the response to the bugzilla
> report.
>
> +
> +------- Additional Comments From vincent at vuntz.net  2004-03-20 03:56
> -------
> +Thanks. The bug is already fixed in the latest release.
> +
> +*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 136721 ***
>
> Deji

Thanks for the feedback. I just read the email responses and it was
unconfirmed.

Jim

------------------

Also:
After reading the bugzilla gnome emails. I read the other bug buddy
file selection picked, bug buddy would pop up and allow a report to be
filed.

The reply was to pass on the bug to gstreamer. (See below)

I'm passing this one down to GStreamer.  Probably what alsasink needs
to do is to test the user's configuration before actually trying it,
and give a clean error.  I haven't looked at the alsa API so I'm not
sure if that's possible.

--
Stay away from hurricanes for a while.