Invalid GPG key from up2date for Fedora CORE 2 HELP! HELP! HELP!

mail at lotus-notes.net mail at lotus-notes.net
Thu Mar 25 15:51:24 UTC 2004

I have just spent the last 4 days downloading by hand about 200 of the 600
more updates for Rawhide , Fedora Core 2, half wont even download and I am
wasting many hours each day on this with no end in site.

This seems like a pretty obvious mistake, I ran the update with the command
line to update my cerficates directly from the Red Hat web site. It ran find
and said both my cerficates were up to date.

HELP!  HELP! Pleasseeee.  You can email me directly at mail at Lotus-Notes.Net
if you know the answer.

many thanks